Your personal data controller is UAB "Alantas" (registered office at Paberžių street 11, LT-72328 Tauragė, Lithuania) (hereinafter referred to as "Alantas" or "we"). You can write to us at Paberžių str. 11, LT-72328 Taurage, or by e-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org
What information do we collect?
By visiting and /or using our platform or by contacting us, we may collect the following information:
- Personal data that you decide to share with us to create an account, subscribe to an email. Emails, newsletters, and alerts, and provided by using our services, comments, ratings or answers provided by our survey. By submitting an order or rating, you can voluntarily provide us with special categories of personal data if they are needed for the service you want to order or evaluate (for example, your health or nationality);
- If you decide to contact us (for example, on the platform, by email, by phone, by message or on social networks), we will capture the fact of contacting us and we can save the communication content with your contact details and our responses;
- Information about your visit to and use of the platform, such as information about your device and browser, IP address and location, your IDFA, visit date and time, visit duration, referral source, and site navigation methods for you on the platform and browsing action.
It's important that all personal information you provide to us when you sign up for the user or otherwise use the platform is accurate and accurate. This means, for example, that you must always ensure the correctness of your contact information (including your email address).
Your personal data protection
Transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. And while we commit ourselves to make every effort to protect your personal data, we can not guarantee the absolute security of your personal data transferred on our platform. The transfer of any information takes on the risks associated with its transmission. By obtaining your personal data, we will apply stringent procedures and security measures against such data.
How do we use your personal data?
Basically, we use personal data to provide your order services and goods, provide customer support services, submit your content and advertisements that we think may be of interest to you, customer research, marketing and promotional emails, sending messages and informing you about important changes on our platform.
Your personal data can also be used for the following purposes:
- To execute a contract or take contractual steps. This is relevant when subscribing to Alantas service. That includes:
- Sending information about your ordered services (e.g., reminders about your visit) by e-mail. by post, by SMS or by push notifications;- Facilitating submission of orders and making payments;
- For answers to your questions and doubts;
- In order to carry out the activities of Alantas and to satisfy legitimate interests and in particular:
- Ensure the security of their platforms and systems and prevent fraud, security incidents and other crimes;
- verify compliance with our terms and conditions, or enforce or defend against legal requirements;
- to inform you about new Alantas products and special offers that we consider to be valuable to you, for example, via e-mail posting and displaying ads on third-party websites, such as Facebook (when consent is not required);
- investigate and respond to any questions or complaints from you or others concerning our platform, products or services;
- conduct internal research and analysis so that we can evaluate how our platform, products and services are used and how we are doing our business;
- conduct market research and customer surveys;
- combine and publish estimates of the products and services offered by our partners and use them for advertising campaigns;
- use customer communication for training, records and quality control. If you call our customer service team, remember that this fact will be captured and your call may be recorded. The fact that the call is being recorded will inform you and give us the opportunity to opt out of recording and inform you about ways to do this;
- to consider the application for work in "Alantas" provided on the website, including contact with the recommending persons. The information you provide will be stored for 12 months and may be reused if you decide to apply for work possition again in the future.
- When getting your consent:
- to inform you about new Alantas products and special offers that we consider to be valuable to you, for example, e-mail. posting or displaying ads on third-party sites such as Facebook (when consent is required);
- to send you information about competitions and surveys, our affiliate campaigns and information about other selected third-party products and services.
- to transfer your personal data to our partners and other selected third parties.
- In other cases, when we ask for your consent, we will only use your personal data for the specific purpose for which we have requested your consent.
- for statutory purposes:
- to respond to inquiries by state or law enforcement authorities conducting investigations;
- to comply with legal, regulatory and compliance requirements.
Cancellation of consent or other disagreement with data processing for direct marketing purposes
In all cases where personal data will be processed in accordance with your consent, you will always have the opportunity to cancel your consent, we can, of course, have other legal bases for managing your personal data for other previously mentioned purposes. In some cases, we can provide you with direct marketing communications without your permission, in accordance with your legitimate interests. You have the absolute right to refuse direct marketing at any time. You can do this by following the instructions in an email or by contacting us as described below.
- If you would like to unsubscribe from Alantas subscription, you can do so by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the emails you send us, or by contacting us by email. Email email@example.com In case of post marketing, please wait 48 working hours so that your email address Email address removed from our system
.- To unsubscribe from partners and other third-party communications, contact the appropriate partner or third party directly. In the case of our partners, if you need help, we will be happy to assist you as soon as we can.
- To stop receiving active notifications in the gadget, you can cancel them by canceling the permission to provide active notifications in the gadget on your phone's operating system settings.
Transferring of personal data to third parties
We take your personal data security and the way we treat this data is very seriously. We will never sell your personal data under any circumstances.
- For other third parties to facilitate our activity and improve our products, content, services or advertising, for example by sending an e-mail announcements or reviews about our or our partner products and services.
- In the case of the sale, purchase or transfer of our business or property or if we are in the process of opening insolvency proceedings or insolvency proceedings. In this case, we may need to disclose your personal data accordingly to the seller or buyer of such business or property.
- We must disclose or transmit your personal data in order to comply with the legal obligation or to enforce or enforce our terms and conditions and other agreements, as well as to protect the rights, property or security of our clients or other persons. This includes the exchange of information with other companies and organizations involved in fraud prevention and credit risk mitigation.
- Public authorities and other third parties, if required or permitted by law, including, but not limited to, enforcement of court rulings. We may also disclose user information if we have reason to believe that a person is harming our rights or property, other users of our platform or any other person who may be harmed by such activity.
Note. Personal data that you publish on a publicly available part of our platform (e.g., in the ratings / feedback sections) may be collected by third parties that we do not control. We are not responsible for the use of your data by such third parties.
For this reason, think carefully about any personal data before disclosing them to publicly accessible parts of the platform. You should also avoid disclosing personal data that can be used to identify your identity (for example, name, age, home or work address, or employer's name) in parts of the platform that is accessible to the public.
Rights related to your personal data
In all cases, when we collect your personal data, you are entitled to:
- request a copy of your personal data;
- request to correct, erase personal data or restrict their processing;
- receive the personal data that you provided us for the purposes of the contract or with consent, structured in electronic form and request us to transfer this information to another organization;
- disagree with the fact that under certain circumstances your personal data will be processed (especially when we do not need to process your personal data in order to comply with a contractual or any other legal requirement or when we use data for direct marketing)
- In the first case, you will be able to view and change the data provided to us by logging in to your electronic account.
Your rights relating to personal data may be restricted from time to time. For example, if, as part of your request, we are required to disclose other personal data, or if we are subject to a legal requirement or have a valid legal basis for continuing to process your personal data that you requested to delete.
You also have the right to file a complaint if you feel that your personal data is being treated improperly. We urge you to contact us first, but if this right applies to you, you have the right to apply directly to the appropriate supervisor.
If you would like to take any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that no financial information will be provided without verification.
If you decide to change your privacy policies and procedures, we will publish them on our platform to know what data we collect, how we use it, and in what circumstances we can disclose it.
Your personal data storage location
The personal data we collect may be transferred and stored outside the European Economic Area (EEA), including transfer to certain third parties for the purpose of processing, in order to facilitate the activities of Alantas. In non-EEA countries, legislation that does not ensure the same level of protection for personal data as the EEA States may apply. In this case, we commit to apply appropriate safeguards to ensure that such data transfer meets the requirements of applicable data protection legislation.
Strictly necessary for transaction purposes Cookies used for this purpose are essential for our platform to function properly. They may need to be able to browse the platform and use its features, administer the system, prevent fraud, so you can stay connected even when you move from one page to the next or to remember what you put into the basket. You can not disable these cookies, because without them our platform will not work properly.
- Functionality goals
- Performance goals
Cookies used for this purpose allow us to better understand how many users visit our platform, how visitors discover us, how our platform is browsing or using, and which parts of our platform are the most popular. These data enable us to improve the platform, such as navigation and user interface, as well as improve our products and services. To do this, we collect information about how people use our platform and, for this purpose, we use third-party technology, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics, Snowplow, Optimizely, Hotjar, AppsFlyer, Fabric Analytics, Firebase, and Crashlytics. We also use these cookies to evaluate the effectiveness of your online marketing and advertising. To do this, we use third-party cookies, including, but not limited to, the salesforce marketing cloud, Snowplow, Impact Radius, Awin, DoubleClick Floodlight, Bing and other social media platforms (including Facebook "And" snapchat ")
- For application or advertising purposes
The cookies used for this purpose allow us to display ads both online and offline to your account on the platform, as well as collect information about your browsing habits and use of the platform so that we can display relevant and tailor-made ads for you. We can use remarketing technology to enable third parties to display relevant and tailor-made ads through their networks. They can also be used to determine if you've seen a particular ad, limit the number of times your ad appears, and help you measure the effectiveness of your campaign. To do this, we use third-party technology, including, but not limited to, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Sovendus, Affiliate People, Snowplow, DoubleClick Floodlight, Google Analytics Audiences, Facebook Analytics, Bing and AppsFlyer. The technology also includes social media sites for advertising and customization purposes (including Facebook, Pinterest and Snapchat).
These technologies keep you in mind the sites you've been to, and share that information with other countries, such as advertisers. By using third-party services for advertising and customization, we can disclose:
- Identity information such as e-mail. postal address, order number, location;
- general, aggregated or personalized data relating to your visit and use of our platform; or
- data provided with aliases, such as your browser cookie identifier / code or your email address. A cryptographic summary of your email address that helps us customize and display your ads with other providers. This identifier or code is associated with your unique unique code generated by our advertising partners to customize the ads for you.
Third parties whose services we use for customization and advertising purposes apply our privacy policies, which we should carefully read.
Doubleclick Advertising. Doubleclick is a real-time Google ad buying technology. These cookies ensure that you will see Treatwell offers on carefully selected third-party sites that are out of the platform account.
Google targeting. These cookies are used by Google. These cookies allow Google to profile visitors' interests and ensure that relevant Treatwell ads reach you on third-party sites or through searches. These cookies can also be used to store user selections, to check Google user accounts
What can I do to change my cookie options?
Below is a summary of how you can manage cookies on the web. For more information, see the relevant third-party privacy and cookie policies.
- Most browsers and devices are allowed to turn off tracking technology and / or block the introduction of new tracking technologies. To turn off tracking technology, use the browser's help section menu or view your device settings. Note that a) this may not be applicable to all tracking technologies; b) Turning off tracking technologies may affect site usage and / or delay or affect their performance.
- Use your mobile device settings to configure your advertising options.
- Google Analytics To prevent Google Analytics from providing you with data, you can download and install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on by following the instructions here: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. You can prevent Google from using cookies when visiting the Google Advertising Opt-Out page at www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/.
- Facebook promotions. You can control how Facebook uses data to show you ads by disabling advertisements that may be based on your interests and / or your relationship with specific advertisers in the "Advertising Settings" section. For more information, see the various Facebook pages for more information on Facebook ads and cookies and how to update your settings:
Please note that by opting out of our email marketing messages in the "Cancellation of consent or other disapproval of data processing for direct marketing purposes" method, while browsing the site, you may still see our non-targeted ads if your interest-related settings on Facebook match up with the audience. the segment (set to Facebook) for which our activity is relevant. We can not control the display of these ads for you.
For third parties that are not mentioned in this section, please consult their privacy and cookie policies to learn more about how you can view your ads while browsing and how you can opt out of them.